Listed below are our current vacancies:
Automotive Machinist/Fitter Turner[View PDF Version]
Franklin Engineering Services Ltd is looking for an experienced trades person, automotive machinist or fitter turner with experience in the heavy diesel or automotive industry who would enjoy a wide and varied role in a very busy machine shop in Pukekohe.
The applicant should be skilled in a wide range of areas including but not limited to engine repairs, reassembly and testing, machining, fitting and welding.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be preferably Trade Qualified
- Be able to work in a team and work autonomously
- Have strong motivation and work ethics
- Have a can do attitude
- Will have worked on engines previously
- You will also need to have a complete tool kit
- Be a fast learner (training will be supplied to the correct candidate)
- Clean and tidy work ethics
- Current clean NZ driver license
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com