We have been looking after our clients for over 45 years with Engine Reconditioning and Services on:
- Transport (Trucks , Trains and Buses, in face anything diesel)
- Earthmoving (Graders, Excavatrors, Bulldozers, Compactors, all heavy equipment)
- Marine (Ships, Ferry's, Fishing Boats, contact us for more help)
- Agricultural and Horticultural (Tractors, Forklifts, Harvesters
- Generators (light, heavy and industrial)
Franklin Engineering, one of New Zealand's longest established engine reconditioning companies, has served the greater Auckland area for over 40 years. Our highly experienced machinists are experts in working with heavy diesel engines. As one of the largest and most complete reconditioning shops in New Zealand, we have world-class equipment and machine tools for precision engineering, making us the one-stop shop for restoring your machinery back to optimal condition. We specialise in heavy transport vehicles, earthmoving machinery, agricultural equipment, marine motors, light diesel and petrol engines. Heavy diesel vehicles are expensive to replace, therefore it makes sense to extend their lives by reconditioning their engines. A remanufactured engine can be almost as good as a new engine, it depends on the skill of the mechanic and the quality of the parts used in the rebuild. That's why Franklin Engineering employs only the best staff and sources only top quality parts. Our shop provides a full range of services, from machining only to complete engine rebuilding and Dyno testing. Our skilled technicians can test and restore cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, crankshafts and conrods. And because we have an extensive parts department we can supply replacement engine parts at competitive prices. We can also custom-build components such as cylinder liners and piston rings. All work is done to your requirements. Please ask our friendly staff for a free estimate.
Why Choose Franklin Engineering?
- Free pick-up and delivery to all parts of Auckland
- Member of the NZ Engine Reconditioners Association
- The experience and knowledge of our skilled tradespeople
- Competitive prices
- Fast turn around times