Franklin Engineering use state of the art technology at to remanufacture cylinder heads. We understand that the cylinder heads we remanufacture for our clients are fitted to their front line equipment, and they are not simply remanufactured for extended use, but are remanufactured back to ‘0’ hours so as to expect maximum service life.
Through our dealings with clients in all forms of industry, we hear one thing over and over - that with remanufactured cylinder heads, reliability is just so important. That’s why our clients rely on Franklin Engineering to deliver exceptional quality and service.
Cylinder head remanufacture includes:
- Complete dismantle & inspection
- Magnetic particle UV light (NDT) crack detection
- Cylinder Head Pressure testing
- Gasket face machining
- Rescrolling cylinder head faces
- Cylinder Head Assembly
- Valve seat insert replacement
- Valve seat machining including vacuum test
- Valve guide replacement
- Injector tube replacement
- Rebuilding and machining manifold faces
Our specialist engineering workshop houses state of the art equipment. We use the latest techniques to remanufacture all makes, models and sizes of diesel engine cylinder heads